Purchase and Sale Agreements
Real estate acquisition and sales transactions are crucial processes for developers, investors or residential buyers or sellers. Navigating the associated documentation and state requirements can be complicated, and any missteps could result in drawn out legal disputes.
We represent our clients in a broad range of real estate acquisition and sale transactions from the purchase and sale of a residential condominium unit to the sale and purchase of complex commercial buildings and vacant land for development purposes.
In connection with the property acquisition or sale, we assist our clients with the review of all due diligence matters (including title, survey, and contracts), and reviewing, drafting and negotiating purchase agreements and all closing documents. Our experience allows clients to rest assured that no detail is overlooked or missed.
Our clients include developers, investors and individual residential buyers or sellers. Examples of commercial real estate transactions where we have represented either a buyer or a seller include:
- Purchase of office buildings in downtown Miami
- Purchase of hotel property in Miami
- Sale of multiple golf course properties and assets in Central Florida
- Purchase and sale of apartment complexes in Miami Beach and Central Florida
- Purchase of gas station business and property in Broward County, Florida
- Bulk sale of residential condominium units in Miami
- Purchase of vacant land for retail shopping center development in Broward County, Florida.
- Purchase of vacant land for mixed-use condominium development in Miami-Dade County
- Purchase of national tenants retail shopping centers
Let us help as you navigate the sale or purchasing process for your business from start to finish.