With more than 15 years of experience practicing business law, Tom Donnelly advises clients on their transactional and asset protection needs. His depth of knowledge and track record as corporate counsel has garnered Tom a reputation for thoroughness and deliverability of quick resolutions for commercial transactions.
Tom routinely represents a wide range of clients’ commercial interests across South Florida, including those for businesses, tax-exempt public charities, private foundations, as well as for government & construction contractors. He regularly negotiates, drafts, and amends agreements required for asset transfers, formation of business entities & corporate governance.
Tom is fluent in German and is admitted to practice law in the District of Colombia as well as the states of Florida and Virginia.
Contact Tom Donnelly directly at: email@example.com
- University of Miami, School of Law, J.D., 2000
- Washington and Lee University Williams School of Commerce, Economics and Politics, B.S., Lexington, VA, 1996
Bar Memberships/Professional Associations
- Florida Bar
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- Member, Corporation, Finance, Securities Law Section; Government Contracts and Litigation Section; Real Estate, Housing and Land Use Section
- Virginia State Bar Association
- Member, Corporate Counsel Section; Construction Law Section; Real Property Section
- United States District Court for the District of Columbia
- United States District Court for Northern Middle and Southern Districts of Florida
- Business Networking International (BNI)
- Coral Gables Chamber of Commerce, Trustee