With more than 20 years of experience in real estate law, Alex represents clients throughout the State of Florida as they navigate complex real estate transactions.
In addition to his expertise in real estate law, Alex also represents clients through the purchase and sale of a business‚ corporate stock‚ partnership interest, and the review and drafting of various general business agreements.
Recent notable engagements include the following transactions:
- Represented a seller in a $40 million sale of a retail shopping center
- Represented a local real estate company in the sale of its brokerage
- Represented a buyer in the purchase of a $19 million hotel
- Represented a developer in the purchase of a $13 million parcel of vacant land with ocean frontage for the construction of luxury oceanfront homes
- Represented a seller with the $10 million sale of land to a national company for development of a distribution center
- Represented foreign investors in the bulk purchase of 13 income-producing condo units totaling $8 million
Born in Buenos Aires, Argentina, Alex emigrated to the United States in 1979. He currently lives in South Florida with his wife and two children, where he enjoys cooking and spending time with his family.
- University of Miami, School of Law, J.D., 2000
- Kansas State University, B.A., 1996
- Florida Bar Association