Tom Donnelly has been practicing business law for more than 20 years and specializes in advising clients on their transactional and asset protection needs.
Tom represents a wide range of clients’ commercial interests across South Florida, including those for businesses, tax-exempt public charities, private foundations, as well as for government & construction contractors. He regularly negotiates, drafts, and amends agreements required for asset transfers, formation of business entities & corporate governance.
Tom is fluent in German and is admitted to practice law in the District of Columbia as well as the states of Florida and Virginia.
- University of Miami, School of Law, J.D., 2000
- Washington and Lee University Williams School of Commerce, Economics and Politics, B.S., Lexington, VA, 1996
- Florida Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- Virginia State Bar Association
- United States District Court for the District of Columbia
- United States District Court for Northern Middle and Southern Districts of Florida